Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!

My birthday this year seems to have fallen off the calendar as no one seemed to be able to remember it! James and the boys remembered midway throughout the day, but there was no effort to purchase cards or a cake. (I know they hate shopping, however…) Friday went by, then Saturday… no phone calls from Dad or my brother or sister to wish me happy birthday. I checked the phone and it was indeed working. I went to work where we always have birthday cake, but no the calendar at work seemed to be in sync with the calendar at home!

So, in honour of my non-birthday I gifted myself these goodies. During the Christmas sales online I discovered two items I have been wanting for ages. The first was a light box to trace stitchery patterns and the second is a Cuttlebug to make die cuts for scrapbooking. As both had huge reductions, what’s a girl to do? I ordered both and some embossing plates and dies for the Cuttlebug.

Blog 004

No comments: