Monday, January 26, 2009

Fabric fondling….

I have pledged to make a bag a month from a fabulous book I purchased at Polkadot in Alice Springs on my way through in 2006. It is called ‘Bag Boutique’ by Amy Barickman and published by That Patchwork Place.

I am making the Sara Louise Bag this month which needs five fat quarters. I found some fantastic bargains online at www.FatQuarterWorld.com and the parcel was here within days. I purchased five half yards of a range called Cotton Blossoms by Moda and the colours are stunning. I wish I had bought more as these colours would make a great summery top to wear.

 

Blog 010

 

I also bought two packs of the Charisma charm squares and a yard and a half of coordinating fabric to make a table topper for my dining room table.

 

Blog 006

No comments: